爱是怀疑 歌词 陈奕迅 ※ Mojim.com
魔镜歌词网
> > > >

陈奕迅



专辑介绍
歌词
专辑列表
新闻
歌手介绍
相关视频

陈奕迅

爱是怀疑

作词:陈奂仁@The Invisible Men
作曲:陈奂仁@The Invisible Men
编曲:陈奂仁@The Invisible Men

*若能表白 我心中的依赖
 你我当初也不必那么哀
 若能敞开 把真相说出来
 这一段故事不会太精采

 种种意外 若能够明白
 那生存意义又何在
 若能推猜 这一切的未来
 我干脆辞掉工作买大彩*

#Because 爱是妒忌 爱是怀疑
更多更详尽歌词 在 ※ Mojim.com 魔镜歌词网
 爱是种近乎幻想的真理
 Because 爱是游戏 爱能叛逆
 So 别把这游戏看得太仔细 No No#

REPEAT*#

@Because 爱是妒忌 爱是怀疑
 爱是种近乎幻想的真理
 Because 爱是游戏 And 爱能叛逆
 So 别把这游戏看得太仔细@

REPEAT@@


[00:01.00]陈奕迅 - 爱是怀疑
[00:03.00]yo yo i got somethin' to say
[00:05.82]you know sometimes
[00:08.34]when you get all pissed at me
[00:10.79]when you're like not talking to me
[00:14.07]well sometimes love is just a game
[00:19.71]just like anything else
[00:22.89]you gotta know what you want
[00:25.00]and the rest doesn't really matter
[00:27.64]cus sometimes
[00:30.34]you just gotta put things in perspective
[00:32.34]then maybe you can understand
[00:36.03]like why we're doing the stuff we're doing to each other
[00:37.81]and sometimes
[00:42.18]you just gotta learn to take it easy
[00:44.79]you know what i'm saying
[00:46.71]cus
[00:47.45][01:39.64]若能表白 我心中的依赖
[00:51.43][01:52.34]你我当初也不必那么哀
[00:54.96][01:55.92]若能敞开 把真相说出来
[01:00.07][02:00.87]这一段故事不会太精采
[01:03.76][02:04.57]种种意外 若能够明白
[01:08.68][02:09.46]那生存意义又何在
[01:12.81][02:13.78]若能推猜 这一切的未来
[01:17.64][02:18.53]我干脆辞掉工作买大彩
[01:21.07][02:21.96][03:24.39][03:41.18][03:58.90]Because 爱是妒忌 爱是怀疑
[01:27.03][02:27.85][03:28.62][03:46.15][04:03.43]爱是种近乎幻想的真理
[01:30.89][02:31.70][03:32.53][03:49.92][04:07.28]Because 爱是游戏 爱能叛逆
[01:35.81][02:36.57][03:54.79]So! 别把这游戏看得太仔细 No! No!
[02:40.43]It's like sometimes I don't even know who I am anymore
[02:52.23]Can't see what's the point of being in love anymore
[02:54.39]It's a game what a shame
[02:56.60]You make it lame by going insane about it
[02:58.54]This love ain't what you say about it
[03:01.03]It's about what you do about it
[03:02.87]So get with it, stick with it
[03:04.93]If you still can't understand well, than forget about it
[03:08.07][03:15.62]Sometimes all you do to me is sulk,
[03:10.03][03:18.65]like you got something to say
[03:10.79][03:20.29]But nothing makes sense when you move your lips
[03:12.06][03:20.82]All you do is get pissed at me
[03:14.20]Dissed at me
[03:15.09]Wonder why you're still here with me
[03:22.51]Damn
[03:23.95]Take it easy
[03:37.43][03:54.79]So! 别把这游戏看得太仔细
[04:12.20]So! 别把这游戏看得太仔细 No ~




回上一页
Mojim.com
魔镜歌词网



陈奕迅
所有专辑
> 电影 银河补习班
> L.O.V.E.
> 我们万岁
> 龙舌兰
> 破坏王
> 可一可再
> 渐渐
> 与你常在
> 电影 后来的我们
> C'mon in
>
> 披风
> 让我留在你身边
> I Do
> 四季
> 电影 大鱼海棠
> 电影 陪安东尼度过漫长岁月
> 电影 华丽上班族
> 电影 死开啲啦
> 准备中
> 第26届金曲奖
> 起点.终站
> 无条件
> 电影 暴疯语
> Rice & Shine
> 斗战神-EP
> Eason's Life Concert
> THE KEY
> 越来越好之村晚
> …3mm
> 无限极世界行走日
> 人人爱
> 最冷一天
>
> 华星 40 经典金唱片 - 时代曲
> Stranger Under My Skin
> Taste the Atmosphere
> Duo Concert Live
> Time Flies 时日如飞
> 上五楼的快活(预购礼)
> 上五楼的快活
> H³M
> Allegro Opus 3.3am
> Solidays(新曲 + 精选)
> 不想放手
> 好歌一路打
> 然后呢
> Eason Moving On Stage 1
> 你的陈奕迅
> Listen To Eason Chan (2CD)
> 兄弟(电影 兄弟 主题曲)
> 电视剧 爸爸闭翳
> 认了吧
> Admit It Eason Chan[香港版]
> Sound&Sight
> Sound & Sight(新歌)
> What's Going On...?
> 最新单曲
> 汇通天下《电视剧主题曲》
> Life Continues
> 我的最好时代(3CD)
> 怎么样
> U-87
> Great 5000Secs Vol.2[新曲+精选]
> Great 5000Secs[新曲+精选]
> 陈奕迅&叶蒨文 903 Id Club 拉阔音乐会
> 英皇钢琴热恋系列
> 七(国语新歌+精选)
> Live For Today
> 黑白灰
> Third Encounter Live
> 4 A Change&Hits
> The Line Up
> 五星级的家芝See姑Bi Family
> 五星级的家
> Special Thanks To
> 拉阔音乐会陈奕迅&林子祥
> The Easy Ride Live
> 专辑
> The Easy Ride
> Mixed Up
> 反正是我
> Eason 18
> Shall We Dance[Shall We Talk]
> 68分29秒
> 打得火热
> Nothing Really Matters
> 拉阔音乐会
> 十二夜十二首
> 电视剧 洗冤录
> 幸福
> 婚礼的祝福
> 天祐爱人
> 天佑爱人
> 当荃湾爱上柴湾
> 超人迪加
> 新生活
> 大激想
> 我的快乐时代
> 酝酿
> 一滴眼泪
> 与我常在
> 陈奕迅
> 爱情呼叫转移电影原声带
> 你的背包
> 暂存